Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Like We're Not Even Here

We returned home from vacationing with a couple of sick kids. Plans and playdates have been cancelled as we spend the week resting and recuping in preparation for more upcoming travel plans. The boys have watched the entire collection of Veggie Tales in the Netflix library, and yesterday we got in a 2 1/2 hour nap. I haven't opened the blinds in two days. We've barely left the house. Our neighbors might not even realize that we're home.

I have some plans to get a few things done while the boys are recovering, but those plans do not include blogging. I have a bunch of things I want to write about, loosely outlined in the drafts folder, but until I get to them, please to enjoy a few photo dump posts from the past few weeks.

On the way home from the science museum


science museumscience museumscience museumscience museumscience museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...