Thursday, December 25, 2014

Funny Facebook 2014

October 3, 2014 ·

Rylan: "What are you doing in there?
Me: Peeing.
Rylan: For that long?
Me: Yes.
Rylan: When I go pee, it never takes that long.

I may have been hiding out in the bathroom...




October 2, 2014

Cole: I don't like stir fry. The vegetables in it are gross.
Me: Stir fry has whatever vegetables you want in it.
Cole: No, stir fry has whatever vegetables YOU want in it.

Good point...




September 29, 2014 ·

Rylan: I don't like green beans.
Me: Try putting ranch dressing on them.
Rylan: It would take ALL the ranch dressing to get me to eat green beans.




September 8, 2014 ·

Cole's description of his first hockey practice: "It just hurts a lot."



August 17, 2014 ·

Cole singing the Wizard of Oz: "Somewhere over the combination of a clear solid or a liquid and light particles..."




July 25, 2014 ·

Cole: I didn't mean to hit you with the shopping cart, but I did laugh after I did it.




July 10, 2014 ·
·
Cole to Eli: "Let's hug."
Eli to Cole: "Better not. I feel a fart coming on."



June 25, 2014 ·

Rylan just asked, "What's the name of that one restaurant? With the McFlurries?" I have mixed feelings about what this reveals about our family....




May 27, 2014 ·

Eli just shouted, "When will I get to eat this damn lollipop?"



May 9, 2014 ·

Cole: "I'm AAAIG. Academically, artistically, athletically, and intelligently gifted."
Me: "And humble."
Cole: "I know what that is...sarcasm."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...