Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

To celebrate Father's Day, we drove down to my brother's house in Atlanta to get rid of one of our children. Josh is taking Cole to my parents' house today, and then we'll join him there on Saturday. He gets to spend the week being spoiled by my parents while Michael and I get to enjoy fewer fights and power struggles. It's a win/win for everyone.

On Saturday, we went with Josh and Jaime to the World of Coke museum in Atlanta. We had a good time, but I can't say that it's worth the $16/person admission price. The best part of the museum was of course the tasting room where we got to sample soda flavors from around the world. We drank ourselves sick trying to each consume $16 worth of Coke products...

We also had lunch at Flip Burger Boutique, Richard Blais' restaurant, if any of you are Top Chef fans.

We spent the rest of the weekend playing video games and watching TV. Typical for this bunch.

Rylan and Cole at Josh's

Tessa

Tessa

My brother's daughter Tessa is just about the cutest little thing I've ever seen. She took a hankering to Michael while we were there - following him around and babbling non-stop to him. I'm pretty sure he loved every second.

1 comment:

  1. She is cute! But I can't believe I've met her and I still haven't met Eli and Rylan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...