Thursday, August 23, 2012

End of Summer

The summer of 2012 is hereby titled "The Summer Eli Was Obsessed with Hide and Seek and Cole Was Obsessed with Video Game Music."

bowlingbowlingbowlingkung fu Rylanat the farmers marketsleeping surferMarblescar showpublic hearing on transitDonkey KongDokey KongDonkey Kongscience museumscience museumscience museum


(1) Bowling



(4) Marbles





Parents are amazing, don't you think? The longer I'm a parent, the more respect I have for my own parents - for example, for not killing me after the 100th time I complained as a child that I was bored.

I keep telling people that my kids are at the point in summer vacation where they've done everything there is to do and are now entertaining themselves by picking on each other.

I am at the point in the summer where I'm twisting my own rules in order to maintain my sanity: Drawing on the computer is not the same as playing games on the computer, so go right ahead. It's okay to play Wii all morning as long as you're playing Family Game Night (because it's sort of like playing board games). You can listen to video game music all day if you want. Just close the door.

Three more days, we can make it!

1 comment:

  1. almost there! i love the start of summer vacation, and the end, but not the middle so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...