Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Zumbatomic!

The dance teacher at the boys' school waved us down at carpool one morning a few weeks ago. "I just wanted to say, do you know what a great dancer Eli is?"

Michael and I looked at each other. Really? Our Eli? Apparently if you combine the genes of two people with zero dance talent, you can still end up with a child who's got some moves.

zumbatomiczumbatomiczumbatomic

Today, Michael and I verified Eli's dance skills at his Zumbatomic dance recital. This was one of those days when I wished I had a video camera. Or at the very least remembered to bring my real camera. You'll have to take my word for it that the kid's got rhythm.

(But don't expect to see him break out his dance moves for you anytime soon. We are, afterall, talking about Eli.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...