Rylan at Six Years Old
- favorite color: blue
- favorite food: macaroni and cheese
- favorite dessert: ice cream with chocolate fudge and mint chocolate chips
- favorite thing to do: play video games
- favorite video game: SIMS 2 (on Gameboy)
- favorite subject in school: drama ("Math is really boring.")
- favorite book: Darth Paper Strikes Back - Origami Yoda Series
What is the meaning of life?
- To play video games.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A Subway man. Someone who works at Subway. (The sandwich restaurant, not the train.)
What makes you happy?
- Giving my mom a hug.
What are you afraid of?
- black widows, wolves, robbers, wild dogs, foxes. I'm afraid of looking behind me because I watched Despicable Me 2. When I watched Despicable Me 2, whenever I don't look behind me, I think there's a robber behind me.
If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- All the video games in the whole universe.
What is the funniest word?
- Tessa says doo-doo a lot, so it might be doo-doo. I know what doo-doo means. Poop. Cole told me.
What is the hardest thing to do?
- A backward somersault.
What is the easiest thing to do?
- Definitely handstand. I can do one.
What is the best thing in the world?
- That's easy. Playing video games.
What is the worst thing in the world?
- Having to clean my job before I play video games.
What makes you mad?
- When Cole twists my leg and I tell you and he says he didn't.
What is the meaning of love?
- Hugging people. And kissing.
If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
- I would give half of it to my family. I would keep the rest.
* Interview questions from Crappy Pictures