Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 9, 2011

July 9, 2011: the day Michael and Erin finally updated their television set.

I know this news will come as a big shock to some readers of this blog, who have been nagging us for years now to get a new television, but the old TV served us well over the past 11 years, reliably providing us with great (if not completely clear) entertainment. I remember well the night I bought it...Although it's only a 20" television, it got wedged in the stairwell leading up to my attic bedroom, and once I finally got it up there, I figured I'd have to lower it out the window if I ever moved. Luckily, somehow the men in my life were able to get it down the stairs.

Michael's new TV

Other exciting events from this day in history:
  • Cole and Eli had a piano recital, showing off their amazing musical talents.
  • Eli learned to ride a bike with no training wheels. It took him exactly one try, and he didn't fall down once (until many hours later when he rode into a lamp post). He's a natural!

piano recital

piano recital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...