Saturday, August 13, 2011

Music Lessons: The Lonely Forest

Did you know that the Peters Family Band has impeccable taste in music? At least, we like to think so.

Probably the number one reason that Michael and I are married is that we both love to discover obscure bands and then share them with other people. On our very first date, Michael forced me to listen to Sunny Day Real Estate, Hum, and the entire 16 minutes and 11 seconds of the last song on Clarity. On our second date, he gave me a mixed CD of his favorite songs, accompanied by a novel-length note explaining what made those songs so fantastic. I responded with a mixed CD and novel-length note of my own. See? Made for each other.

Here's one of my more recent musical discoveries:


THE LONELY FOREST OFFICIAL
website
facebook
myspace
youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...