Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another Day, Another Themed Birthday Cake

Rylan, how old are you now?

Rylan's birthday

And what is your most favoritest toy/movie/video game in the whole wide world?

Rylan's birthday

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Rylan's birthday

Rylan loves all of the Cars stickers
that he got from various friends and family for his birthday and can't understand why the rest of us aren't as thrilled about them as he is. In the past two days, we've had this conversation twenty billion times:

Rylan: Which sticker do you want?

MomDadEliCole: I don't want a sticker.

Rylan: (incredulously) Why????

MomDadEliCole: I don't like stickers.

Rylan: (incredulously) Why????

I am currently wearing two stickers. Cole and Eli have miraculously gotten away without wearing any today. Michael wore one to work. The couch got four. It can't say no.

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing because now I really know what Rylan's cake looked like. When I asked Seth, he said it was two green eyeballs. I just knew that couldn't be the case.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...