Friday, June 30, 2017

Beach Hopping 2017: Tybee Island

From Tampa, we met my family on Tybee Island, GA (near Savannah) to celebrate my parents' 40th anniversary. My sister rented us a beautiful beach house, and we settled in for a week.

One of the first things we did there was visit Tybee's lighthouse, my first time going inside a lighthouse. There was a lot of singing about our "razzle dazzle" day. Some of the littler kids did not like how steep the stairs were, and some of the parents were freaked out by how easily a kid could climb over the railing and fall to their doom. Fun times!

Savannah

Savannah


The rest of the week, we toured Savannah (both during the day and at night on a ghost tour), rented bikes and rode on the beach (so fun!), went to a Savannah Bananas baseball game (with the most hilarious dancing first base coach), and just hung out and enjoyed each other. Photo dump starts now.

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

Savannah

I also had an interview via Skype with Green Hope High School in Wake County, and apparently I come across better over Skype than in person because I was offered the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...